Roomies iOS app
Roomies is a great organisational tool designed specifically for people in shared households.
With “Expenses” and “Household” functions you can easily split bills and household tasks. Push notifications remind you of your tasks and payments and allow you to keep track of who took care of what.
Sign up and create your profile. If you want to join an existing group ask for the invite code. Your roommates can invite you via the app.
Sign up and create your profile.
If you want to join an existing group ask for the invite code.
Your roommates can invite you via the app.
Household expenses management made easy. Quickly set up recurring and one-time payments. Everyone in the household can keep track of who paid what.
Keep track of what needs to be done by you and your roommates. Deadlines included!
Get notified about any updates in your household’s everyday activities. Moreover, let overdue bills become a thing from the past: push notifications will make sure to remind you on time.
Design Case Study
Who will use the app?
People who have roommates.
What will users accomplish with this app?
Users can manage their house expenses and household tasks preventing misunderstandings and confusion.
When will users use the app?
Where will users use the app?
Why would people use this app?
In order to split bills and chores easier. They don’t have to keep in mind what they have to pay and when or who is responsible for which task.
How users will accomplish their goals?
Roommates can create a group in the app, customise settings of their expenses and household chores and follow the schedule. The app will give users notifications for deadlines and inform them about their roommates actions.
The management of a household with many people can be difficult and time consuming.
An app like Roomies can be a very usefull tool. Users don’t have to worry about forgetting to pay a bill or execute a household task. The app will keep track for them and remind them everything.
Face to face and online interviews.
2. Current Job
3. How many roommates do you have?
4. What do you find hard when living with other people?
5. How do you manage your common expenses in your household?
6. How do you manage common household chores in your household?
7. Have you ever forgotten to pay a bill or execute a household chore?
8. What is something you think a splitting app should always have?
9. Do you think this app would be useful for you? Why?
People often face difficulties when managing their house expenses and household tasks. They forget their deadlines and misunderstandings can happen quite often. A tool like Roomies could solve a lot of problems and save user’s time.
Log in/ Sign up
- As a user, I want to sign up for an account.
- As a user, I want to be able to see my expenses.
- As a user, I want to be able to see all expenses.
- As a user, I want to be able to manage my expenses.
- As a user, I want to be able to see my household tasks.
- As a user, I want to be able to see all household tasks.
- s a user, I want to be able to manage my household tasks.
- As a user, I want to see my profile.
- As a user, I want to see my roommates’ profiles.
- As a user, I want to be able to edit my profile.
- As a user, I want to receive notifications for my deadlines.
- As a user, I don’t want to receive notifications when someone dits their expenses or household tasks.
More Web Design projects